Thursday, February 6, 2014

Identity | 2014

I am known as Nerdybooklover in a small community on youtube.
However, I am commonly known as Amber, Am, Sis, Sissy, and on occasion, Amber Rose when my parents are angry at me.


I was born in the mitten state in the United States of American making me American, although, on test I am known as Caucasian.
But I don't want to be known as one thing... I am Dutch, English, French and 5% Cherokee Indian.
I am an animal lover, a bully hater, and a strong support of gay marriage.
I would say I am a heterosexual female, but I don't want to be defined by a label.
Just like Josh Hutcherson said, whose's to say I won't full in love with someone of the same sex? Blimey, I've never actually kissed one.













I am an explorer, a bowler, and a daughter.
I am loyal, sensitive, and very indecisive.
First I wanted to be a vet, then a photographer, and now a psychologist.
I use the left side of my brain the most. Maybe that's why I'm right handed.














I am agnostic.
A Libra
and very open minded.
I'm the type of person who looks passed someones flaws and accepts them for who they are.
But when you add all these things together. I'm just me.
This is my identity of 2014.


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment or to even read my post. It means a lot! (:

-Amber