Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Romances that will last outside of the books

These are character I think would last even when they're stories have ended.

1. Hazel and Augustus from The Fault In Our Stars by John Green.

The Fault in Our StarsIf the stars fell perfectly, I think Gus and Hazel would last for a long time outside of their stories. They make such a beautiful couple. I think they understand each other so well. I also think their personalities mess very well together. They're different, but at the same time they are the same. I think John Green made an amazing relationship between the two. Their relationship is so real and I love it. (:







2. Cath and Levi from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

FangirlI think Cath and Levi make a good couple. I personally didn't develop a hardcore crush on Levi, but I do think he and Cath are perfect for each other. I think they really balance each other out and I like how honest they were with each other. They are also very real characters and I think that's why they would last long beyond the pages of Fangirl.








3. Meghan and Ash from The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)I'm not going to lie, sometimes Meghan and Ash can be immature at times, but there always seems to be something that keeps pulling them together. Maybe I'm hoping too hard, but I honestly do think they could last outside of the story. They make a good team together and they need to include Puck with them too though because no one get's left behind (;








4. Lucas and Helen from Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini

Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1)If Lucas and Helen don't have a story behind the book, I will bawl. I loved their relationship. They're just destined for each other and I don't think they got the time they deserved together in the books. If you have read it, you know what I mean. I constantly found myself rooting for them to be together. Honestly, it was stressful. I think they'll last though because their love for each other was something beyond powerful.






5. Brittany and Alex from Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1)Oh my god, these characters are perfect for each other. They're so different but yet they're still very similar. I think they compliment each other well. They're so real, and I personally think they're relationship is extremely strong. They have so many obstacles thrown at them and they fight against them together. I also think it's sweet how Alex tries so hard to protect Brittany from harm when in the beginning they both hated each other. :3






6. Edward and Bella from Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Twilight (Twilight, #1)Yes, yes indeed I had to bring in these characters. As much as I dislike Bell and love Edward and think their relationship seems a little rocky, I still think they'll last for a long time. Not because of the way things went down in Breaking Dawn but because of the way they act around each other. The have a love beyond my imagination and sometimes having love that strong can bring you a long ways.







7. Ronnie and Will from The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

The Last SongRonnie and Will are another couple that I think are very well. They also compliment each other very well. I think they've both learned from their mistakes in their relationship and seen how it costed them that they won't do it again, if that makes sense. I just think they fit very well together. I think they both feel whole with each other and to me, it's really beautiful. It's like they have been searching for a long time for each other and finally found each other and that my friends, is beautiful.







Who do you think will last even after the final page?

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out this link for what you have to do!
    http://justanotherbookishblog.blogspot.nl
    Have fun with it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment or to even read my post. It means a lot! (:

-Amber