Tuesday, March 11, 2014

February Wrap-Up 2014

My February reading is sad. Really, really sad. I just got into a huge reading slump after finishing Harry Potter. March isn't going much better either D: I hope everyone else is doing great with their reading! 

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, #6)

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.K Rowling  ✬✬✬✬


The Archived (The Archived, #1) The Book of Spells (Private #0.5)

The Archived by Victoria Schwab ✬✬✬
The Book of Spells by Kate Bryan  ✬✬



January Statistics:

Books Read: 3
Pages:1, 297
Overall Ratings: 3.33
Hardcovers: 1
Paperbacks: 1 
Kindle books: 1
Where I Traveled To:  England, Connecticut, Possible Louisianan 

Favorite Place I traveled: 
Hogwarts- Harry Potter

Some Favorite Quotes:
"It's a shame they do that," he says, thumbing through the pages. "Requirement ruins even the best of books." -The Archived 

"I don't mean to offend you, Catherine, but if you live your entire life wondering what you're going to regret later, you'll never truly live it." -The Book of Spells 

Favorite Book:
Harry Potter by J.K Rowling 

Least Favorite Book:
The Book of Spells by Kate Bryan

4 comments:

  1. hi amber! i'm currently reading the harry potter series atm too. i nominated you for the liebster award on my blog :)
    onegirlonebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love that you have a wrap up on your blog! I normally just see this on booktube. Love the post, new follower =)
    http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment or to even read my post. It means a lot! (:

-Amber