Friday, May 9, 2014

Feature Follow- I'm going on a dinner date with....

Hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee
Feature and Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read, that gives bloggers the opportunity to meet other bloggers, and gain followers.There is a new question every week. This weeks question  is:
What living author or authors would you like to have dinner with? (Try to think beyond J.K. Rowling)
Laurie Halse Anderson, without a doubt. She is one of my favorite authors of all time. I love how real she is when writing and how raw and poetic everything she writes is. If you haven't read a book by her yet, do it, do it, do itttt. You won't be disappointed. She's changed my perspective on all things in life from sexual assault, to finding yourself, to mental illnesses.


 

8 comments:

  1. Happy FF! She sounds like my type of writer. New bloglovin follower
    ❤ Brittany @
    Follow me here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read her work. I'll have to look into her.
    New follower on Bloglovin'
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never read any of her work but I have always wanted to read Speak. I actually saw the Lifetime movie based off it. I will have to check out some of her books finally. Great choice!

    New Follower via Bloglovin!
    My #FF
    -Amanda @ Escaping Reality Within Pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to check her out.
    New follower on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Speak is one of the few books I re-read every few years- excellent!
    New bloglovin' follower

    My #FF @ Miss Behavior Book Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment or to even read my post. It means a lot! (:

-Amber