Thursday, February 20, 2014

Book Haul


I am so excited to read these books. Especially Hurt because I loved Forbidden by the same author. It was so real and raw and emotional. I have also been wanting Aliented and The Impossible Knife of Memory. Just all of these books are amazing. Love and Muddy Puddles is a review copy the author sent me because I read one of her kindle books. Hope you guys received amaazing books lately! 


Love and Muddy Puddles by Cecily Anne Patterson
Hurt by Tabitha Suzuma 



These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
The Language Inside by Holly Thompson


The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson
Cress  by Marissa Meyer



The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle
This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith


  

Alienated by Melissa Landers


4 comments:

  1. Great books!! I just bought the Laurie Halse Anderson book today!!! Can't wait to read it, she's amazing. I also really really want to read Hurt. Hello hot guy on the cover... and it sounds deep. Alienated too... love that cover and the whole idea of the book :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! I'm so excited to read Laurie's book. I love her! Hurt does have an attractive guy on the cover :3

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment or to even read my post. It means a lot! (:

-Amber