Tuesday, June 3, 2014

May Wrap-Up 2014

Sorry I haven't written a post in a few weeks. I needed a small break after Bout of Books. However, I did do a really good job reading this month! I ended up read five books in the readathon so that's exciting! I also finished three before the readathon started! 

The Unseemly Education of Anne Merchant (V, #1) Calypso
The Unseemly Education of Anne Merchant by Joanna Wiebe ✬✬✬✬ 
Calypso by Natalie Cuddington  ✬✬✬✬

 

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey ✬✬✬✬ 
The Language Inside by Holly Thompson ✬✬✬
 
School Spirits (School Spirits, #1) Fangirl 
School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins ✬✬✬ 
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell ✬✬✬
 
Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1) Fan Art 
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo ✬✬ 
Fan Art by Sarah Tregay ✬✬✬
 
 

May Statistics:

Books Read: 8

Pages: 3,023

Overall Ratings: 4

Hardcovers:6

Paperbacks: 2

Kindle books: 2

Where I Traveled To:  Maine; Saturn Moon; Cincinnati, Ohio; Boston, Massachusetts; Mississippi; Lincoln, Nebraska; Idaho


Favorite Place I traveled: 
The world where Shadow and Bone took place

Some Favorite Quotes:
"Are pervs only pervs if you don't find them attractive?" -The 5th Wave

Favorite Book:
Fan Art by Sarah Tregay

Least Favorite Book:
School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment or to even read my post. It means a lot! (:

-Amber